Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Perpetuating a Meme

So I was checking out Eric Evans' Blog today and I saw a post where he perpetuated this "Random CD Cover Creation" meme. Looked fun and easy.

So Here's Mine (The band's name is Denim not Mined I was just trying to be arty and cool and stuff):



... and Here's the Meme:

1. Use Wikipedia's random article page to find your band name.
2. Go to the Random Quotations Page. The last four words of the very last quote is your album name.
3. Visit Flickr's interesting photos page, the third image, no matter what, is your cover art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I don't have the official cover put together yet but my band is called Garden Township and the album is "Right or Pleasantly Surprised". The cover photo is of a lonely teenage girl sitting on some steps.

C# Sucks!

JK!! Seriously, though, somewhere around C#-3 we should have inculcated ourselves with the question: "Does 'CAN' == 'SHOULD...